St. Gertrudy 6
Best Western Krakow Old Town*** hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city, within walking distance from the Main Market Square, Wawel hill and former Jewish district - Kazimierz. The hotel has a beatiful view on a tranquil green park - Planty, surrounding the Old Town.
All hotel rooms were designed and well furnished to provide our Guests with the essential comfort after a day full of work or tourist impressions.
Best Western Krakow Old Town*** hotel features 91 elegant and modern rooms.
Having all your needs in mind, they are come equipped with air conditioning, bathroom, telephone, sattelite TV, internet access and radio-alarm clock.
Hotel rooms, restaurants and all public areas are non smoking.
Pets are not accepted.
Our professionally trained personnel will help you with flight, train, theatre or concert bookings, as well as will be pleased to assist you with scheduling your individual stay.
We will do our best to make your visit to Cracow a highly memorable experience.
- acceptance of credit cards,
- acceptance of pets,
- assistance of guide for sightseeing tours,
- car rental,
- child-cot on request,
- conference room,
- hair-dryer-on request,
- internet access,
- iron and ironing board - on request,
- laundry service (extra charge),
- luggage room,
- luggage service,
- organization of congresses, seminars, conferences and meetings,
- organization of parties and dinners with accompaniment of folk groups,
- guarded car parking (extra charge),
- reservation tickets for cultural events in Krakow,
- reservation of train, bus and plane tickets,
- safety-deposit box,
- room service (extra charge),
- sale of beverages,
- sale of souvenirs and cosmetics,
- sale of tickets for local sightseeing tours,
- tourist information,
- transfers (extra charge),
- wake-up call.
The Restaurant "Leo" serves a varied menu of United Europe and local specialties, the Bar have an inviting and cosy atmosphere along with a wide selection of drinks, cocktails and desserts.
If you are planning or organizing small conference, meeting or a reception our conference room for up to 40 people is an ideal place for your event. The offer is supplemented with high quality audio visual equipment.
We are obligated to inform you that from 01.07.2010, according to the local taxes and fees act and city council resolution Nr CI/1365/10, we will charge you ‘local fee’ of the amount of 1,60 PLN/per night/per person. Payment only in cash. We apologize for any inconveniences.