St. Bożego Ciała 19
The Regent hotel is situated in the heart of Kazimierz, former Jewish district, only a few minutes walk from the Main Market Square and Wawel Hill. Its exclusive location and intimate atmosphere personify the very essence of Kazimierz style. The hotel is a fitting choice for the business and leisure traveller alike.
The Regent Hotel offers 37 rooms in that 4 single rooms, 28 double rooms, 6 triple rooms and 1 double room is prepared for the handicapped.
Having all your needs in mind, they are come equipped with bathroom, telephone, satellite TV, internet access and radio-alarm clock.
Hotel rooms, restaurants and all public areas are non smoking.
Our professionally trained personnel will help you with flight, train, theatre or concert bookings, as well as will be pleased to assist you with scheduling your individual stay.
We will do our best to make your visit to Cracow a highly memorable experience.
- acceptance of credit cards,
- acceptance of pets,
- assistance of guide for sightseeing tours,
- car rental,
- child-cot on request,
- conference room,
- hair-dryer-on request,
- internet access,
- iron and ironing board - on request,
- laundry service (extra charge),
- luggage room,
- luggage service,
- organization of congresses, seminars, conferences and meetings,
- organization of parties and dinners with accompaniment of folk groups,
- reservation tickets for cultural events in Krakow,
- reservation of train, bus and plane tickets,
- safety-deposit box,
- room service (extra charge),
- sale of beverages,
- sale of souvenirs and cosmetics,
- sale of tickets for local sightseeing tours,
- tourist information,
- transfers (extra charge),
- wake-up call.
Restaurant "Regent Cellars" offers delicious dishes from various parts of the world and tasty specialities of traditional polish cuisine which shall be the beginning of an exciting palate adventure.
Please be informed that "Piwnice Regenta" restaurant at Regent hotel due to technical reasons will be closed. Its interiors will be used only as a breakfast room. Breakfasts served normally between 7 am and 10 am.
Sorry for any inconveniences.
Organization of congresses, seminars, conferences and meetings,
We are obligated to inform you that from 01.07.2010, according to the local taxes and fees act and city council resolution Nr CI/1365/10, we will charge you ‘local fee’ of the amount of 1,60 PLN/per night/per person. Payment only in cash. We apologize for any inconveniences.